Training Schedule for June – August 2011
|13/09/2011||Grass track pyramid session. |
400m, 600m 800m, 1200m, 800m, 600m, 400m, 400m.
|20/09/2011||1k reps either on grass track (2.5 laps) or Rosehill Park paths, (6-8 with 90s recovery).||As above.|
|27/09/2011||Grass Hills or Rosehill Park West Road – 35 mins.|
|04/10/2011||- x1 Old Handicap Loop (starting from Carphone Warehouse - Rosehill Roundabout).|
- x5 Hills
- 2 minute recovery
- x5 Hills.
Please bring a sportswatch/timing device for each session.
All sessions can be adjusted for individual training programmes, races etc.
- When the weather is hot, don’t forget to hydrate adequately.
- Particularly during sessions on grass/parkland, don’t forget the insect repellent.
- Obstructions especially “wheely bins”.
- When training on residential roads, please be careful with cars reversing out of driveways.
- Please keep with your training group or let the coach/coaches know if you are not staying for the entire session.
- Please remember to stretch after all your training sessions.