Why not give something back to the club?
We currently have vacancies at the club for:
Interested? Click on the relevant link for further information, speak with any committee member or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted up and until 17th June.
- Chair the committee
- Facilitate ideas proposed by club members
- Consult with club members and communicate proposals
- Encourage all members to participate in club activity
- Support the Race Director and help organise the Sutton 10K
- Answer queries from current and potential members via e-mail or telephone
- Act as the Clubs Link to the Regional England Athletics Club and Coach Development Officer
ROLE: The Secretary is responsible for all internal and external (excluding press) communications for the club and acts as a focal point for the communication of all activities that the club take part in. It is the primary contact point for membership enquires from prospective new runners and from other clubs and associations.
- To produce quarterly newsletters (Sutton Runners Yellow Pages)
- Organising printing and payment for final edition of Yellow Pages