Sister Running Club
Local Running Clubs
|Please click on club logo for direct link to their website.|
& Mole Valley AC
Local Running Shops
Injuries, and Medical Care
- Therapy Directory
- A well established online web directory listing therapists all over the UK. We promote the benefits of complementary therapy and aim to give visitors all the information they need to help them make an informed decision about whether therapy would be right for them. The website has an FAQ’s section, a number of useful articles written by our members and the facility to search for a practitioner in your area. To ensure the professionalism of our website, all listed therapists have provided us with qualifications and insurance cover or proof of membership with a professional body.
- Chiltern Health Centre
- The Chiltern Health Centre specialises in Chiropractic and Osteopathic care for patients of all ages but also provides a wide range of therapies including: Chiropractic, Osteopathy, Chiropody, Hypnotherapy, Neurolinguistic Programming, Acupuncture, Nutritional Therapy, Sports and Remedial Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Hot Stone Massage and Sensory Motor Rehabilitation.
- Nutritionist Resource
- A well established online web directory listing nutritionists all over the UK. Each nutritionist has a profile stating what areas they specialise in, a bit about their background, and their qualifications. All the nutritionists registered have a relevant qualification and insurance cover or proof of registration with a professional body, so you are assured of their professionalism. The site also has a wealth of information covering areas that nutritionists can help with, as well as a blog about the latest health news.
- Sports Sytems – Events
- A very professional race timing company that manage many of the races attached to our running diary.
- Runners World – Events
- Looking for your next 10K? This is the place to go. All the events in the UK are listed and you can sign up for most of them online.
- The Running Diary
- This is also another excellent site for finding suitable events quickly. The site lists forthcoming events and enables the visitor to search by race length, type, region and date. Should you decide to register, there is a “race alert” feature which will email you details of races which match your personal profile. Race organisers can also add their events. Recommended.
- Ultramarathon Running
- If you are looking for UK and international ultra running races, then this site should be your first port of call. The site provides race information for ultra running enthusiasts; including trail, mountain, desert & other ultra long distance endurance events.
- The Good Run Guide
- Recommended running routes across the UK with maps and directions, route planner to measure routes and training log to plan and track your runs. Plus other handy running tools.
- Mizuno Precision Fit – Find Your Perfect Shoes
- Whilst it is always best to seek running shoe advice from a specialist, Mizuno have harnessed their knowledge and experience of footwear production and produced the most complete online foot analysis tool yet.
- Club Finder
- The oracle – what more can I say?
- Athletics Weekly
- Online version of the leading running magazine. The site features some great content for runners of all abilities.
- Runners World – UK Site
- Online version of the running magazine. Definitely one of the most useful and motivating running sites around.
- Runners World Marathon Microsite
- One stop shop for everything you need to prepare for your next marathon. The microsite includes training schedules, forums and diet advice.
- Nike Running
- Yes, they are trying to promote their cool (but expensive) products, but the site also includes some really useful features. They have a great training log, that is packed full of functionality that will help you structure your training and record progress more easily then a paper based log. They also have a newsletter that contains some good seasonal tips and advice.
- BBC Athletics
- Good place to keep track of what is going on in the world of athletics.
- Kinetic Revolution
- Kinetic Revolution is a unique coaching consultancy providing individualised coaching and training services, including: Running Video Analysis, Running Technique Coaching and Endurance Coaching
- Runners Web
- A good, but basic site that contains a plethora of useful links and content.
- Great, free, blogging tool that allows you to record all aspects of your run.
- Nomads Running Group
- The Nomads are a local off road running group who enjoy the Surrey country side.
- Run Repeat
- Running Shoe Review – over 100,000 runners review their shoes!